Humpty Dumpty is about 30″ high. See him at Space #194. Can be outside or inside. I can deliver in the park! $5 and he is yours! Ellen, 962-1273, Space #194.
San Vicente Homeowner Association Website and Online Committee
Mission Statement and Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
Approved at the June 11, 2015 HOA Board Meeting
The mission of the Online Committee (OC) is to provide our community with a helpful and harmonious website for information, collaboration and communication.
Policies, Guidelines and Procedures:
• The website is neither private nor “secure.” No confidential information should be posted on the website.
• All information published on the website is publicly accessible to anyone visiting the website.
• Resident names and addresses may be listed in a post on the website as they are already public (on lists at entrances to park, etc.).
• Phone numbers and/or email addresses of residents will be published only with the permission of the resident or as part of an informational post (i.e., if listed as a contact number in regards to an activity in minutes or announcement).
• The privilege of posting information on the website is limited to residents and requires registration and selection of a “User Name” which may be fictitious and will be the name shown on all posts on the website.
• The Online Committee will provide procedures and training to residents who want to post information themselves and will also provide procedures for residents who would like to submit information to be posted by a committee member.
• The Online Committee will remove content that appears contrary to the mission of the website and can deny posting privileges to anyone who posts content contrary to that mission. Any dispute as to the appropriateness of content or other OC action will be taken to the board of the HOA.
San Vicente Homeowners Monthly Board Meeting Minutes
June 11, 2015
(a new simpler alternative address to our same website)
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Officers Present: Bob Mann, Cheryl Mrachek, Ronnie Sumter
Board Members Present: Tony Jimenez, Lilith Imbrogno, Pat Haden, Ellen Duke, Mark Allen, Don Webb
Board Members Absent: Paul Ortega, Jack Jackson
Guests: Mollie Mann, Jo Webb and Diane Price
Bob Mann, president, called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. The Board Association
Minutes of May 14th, 2015 were read with the correction that Midsummer Picnic is July 25 not July 27 and then approved.
Treasurer’s Report: It was reported as of May 15th, the checking account balance is $2,845.52. Income was $45 for HOA dues and Bank Fee of $2.50. In addition, legal defense fund balance is $19,396.79. Paid membership for 2015 is now 153.
DPG Report: None
Social Committee Report: The Social Committee will not be charging $2.00 extra for non-HOA members. The June 25th Happy Hour has the Social Committee reaching out with a special invitation to all new residents of our park to attend and get to meet and know our residents. Following that our next event will be on July 25th Midsummer Picnic with Pulled Pork sandwiches etc. $8/Residents $10/Guests
Online Committee Report:
Paul Ortega and John Wiley have successfully transferred the Website, to be registered to the HOA. Now to access the website, you can use svmha.com rather than the original much longer address. The old address still works, and both take you to exactly the same website.
Ellen drafted an Online Committee mission statement for our website and copies were given to the Board. It was moved by Cheryl and seconded by Don to accept.
Actions taken by the Board since April 9th meeting:
Again, speeding complaints. Form letters concerning speeding through our park have been sent to FedEx, Fed Ex Ground, UPS, Matilija Water and Easy Lift on May 20th requesting they discuss slowing down with their drivers. As of yet, no response.
Generator not working in the last power outage by Edison has been addressed. The Board met with Lawrence Price who is always on call for emergencies. A faulty part was responsible for the last failure. The part has been ordered. In further discussion with Mr. Price he told the Board that there is plenty of fuel for powering it and the system is tested on a weekly basis. In addition, the Fire Department has a connection that is at the main gate that can be used. This can take water from the hydrant on the street to keep water pressure up in an emergency. Bob will make the effort to visit Station 13 (our closest in) to come to our park and evaluate personal homes with obvious fire hazards (this would be outside vegetation that is dead or dying and very close to the homes). Not only is that home threatened but the immediate neighbors’ homes are also as those tall shrubs aid in the rapid advance of a fire.
Ellen suggested that Mr. Price be given a DPG radio to be used in emergencies. Water pressure regulators on individual homes was also discussed. The Board will go over this with Management to see if this could be done.
Mark sent a letter to Santa Barbara Fire County Dept. concerning the vegetation on Cathedral Oaks that are in a direct line to our park in case there was a fire. They responded that the area is owned by the Sisters and the Fire Dept. cannot force them to cut the weeds back. The Fire Dept. will ask the Sisters to trim more and they said they would send their landscapers out to check the situation out.
The next meeting is July 9th which makes it a Quarterly meeting. The Board is inviting ALL HOA Members to a FREE pizza dinner, Cesar salad, Bread Sticks, soda, wine or beer!! There will be a sign up sheet in the Clubhouse. Cutoff date to sign up is Monday, July 6th. Dinner will be from 5:30 to 7:00 with the meeting following.
HOA Dues for 2015: Dues for 2015 are due. $40 if you are a first time member or $15 to renew your membership. Just drop at the Clubhouse in the HOA box. Please encourage your neighbors to join and support your HOA. (Currently 153 members have already paid their dues.)
Next Board meeting will be July 9, 2015 at 7 P.M. in the Clubhouse. The meeting was adjourned at 7:40 p.m.